Monday, June 28, 2010

June 28th - Phantom of the Opera - Assignment #16

Today we watched Phantom of the Opera in class. I have never seen the whole movie so it was good to finally see the whole thing. I liked the movie a lot actually. I thought the scenery and costumes in the movie were really elaborate and pretty. I also liked how the how the present and the past were easy to follow with the black and white and the color scenes. I think my favorite part was the masquerade ball scene. I really liked the costumes and the dancing in that scene. Even though the movie had a predictable plot, I enjoyed the story line and the effects and dramatics that were put into the movie. I liked all of the songs in the movie and thought the actors voices were really strong and were casted very well for their parts.


No comments:

Post a Comment