Friday, June 18, 2010

June 15th

Today I was brought back to my elementary art class days. We were able to take one of our photographs of the butterflies we took on Monday and make it into a piece of artwork. I consider myself to be creative but I do not have much artistic ability so breaking the image into boxes and then sketching each individual box made the process easier for me. Something that was challenging was how I decided to divide the boxes. I made my boxes pretty large so when I transferred them onto the bigger piece of paper it took up the full sheet. This made it harder to make the details of the butterfly I chose to draw. If my boxes were smaller I think my butterfly would have looked more detailed and neater. I chose to draw this photograph I took.


No comments:

Post a Comment