Monday, June 28, 2010

June 23rd - Theater Crawl - Assignment #14

Because it was so hot outside we were not able to take part in the theater crawl around Columbia, but it was still very interesting to learn all about theaters and operas. I felt like I was behind the scenes as a crew member when learning about all of the terminology used for onstage and off stage equipment and positions. It was also interesting to learn about the different types of stages because I never realized how many types there were. After we went through the facts and learned the terminology, were were able to finish up our butterflies that we started from the previous class. This is how my final butterfly came out. I had a lot of studying to do for an anatomy class, so it was fun to leave my butterfly on the coffee table and have my roommates and I work on it any chance we got. They were really excited to see the final product as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment